1. AA- Selection of recruits is based on the all India order of merit on their performance in Computer based Examination, subject to qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.
2. SSR-Selection of recruits is based on State wise merit of their performance in Computer-based Examination, subject to qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.
1. One common examination will be conducted for AA and SSR entries
2. The question paper will be computer-based with a total of 100 questions, each carrying 01 mark.
3. The question paper will be in Language (Hindi & English) and objective type (multiple-choice).
4. The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
5. The standard of the question paper will be that of 10+2 Syllabus & sample papers for the examination are available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
6. Duration of examination will be one hour.
7. The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate. The Navy reserves the right to determine the pass marks in each Section and in aggregate.
8. Penalty for Wrong Answer. Candidates should note that there will be Negative Marking for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the question paper.
9. There will be four alternatives for the answer to every question
10. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth (0.25) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.