Customer Care Jobs in Delhi
Many job seekers in India opt for customer care jobs as they pay well and also impart skills in communication, sales, and marketing. If you’ll look at the number of job listings that have been provided here, you’ll see that there are many customer care roles offered by many companies in Delhi.
The reason behind a great number of employers in Delhi? Well, Delhi-NCR has many startups, businesses (homegrown and global) and is well on its way to give cities such as Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, and Chennai a run for their money for creating employment opportunities for job seekers in India.
You don’t actually have to zone in on one source to comprehend the abundance of customer care opportunities in Delhi. If you look around — wherever you’re in Delhi — you’ll see that there are numerous banners, advertisements, and posters plastered across walls, inviting job seekers to try out for customer care jobs. In fact, you might’ve already met plenty of employees in customer care roles in Delhi. Given the nature of businesses — that customer satisfaction should come first — you can imagine why companies in Delhi seek out candidates to be ambassadors of their brand, helping the customers at every step.
But is customer satisfaction the only reason why there are numerous vacancies in customer care? As a job seeker who is considering a career in this role, you have to understand why businesses need customer care executives at all. Let’s try and understand why customer care service is crucial for any business or organisation.
For businesses to thrive, it’s extremely important that the customers are happy and satisfied. When they are content with your customer-centric services, a business becomes sustainable, climbs to the upper echelons of growth and has a stable financial background. In fact, numerous studies and surveys conducted to understand the relationship between customer satisfaction and revenue suggest that companies prioritizing customer service report an increase in revenue.
Let’s understand the various roles and contributions of customer service towards the success of a brand.
- When the service is excellent, customers’ satisfaction levels automatically go up. In other words, when a brand provides excellent customer service, their online reputation also spikes. Furthermore, the brand is positioned in such a way that it attracts talented candidates who are looking for jobs in Delhi.
- If a brand is providing excellent customer service, customer loyalty automatically increases.
- CLTV (Customer Lifetime Value) is a big deal for companies. And customer service has an important role to play which directly impacts CLTV. To define CLTV in simple terms, it’s the money that a customer diverts towards the company throughout their engagement. Companies hire customer care executives for this exact reason — to engage customers. According to experts, the more a customer is engaged by a customer care team, the higher is the number of customer transactions and the overall spend.
- Did you know that customer engagement and productivity are interlinked? Well, if a company provides excellent customer service — which results in better customer satisfaction levels — then the executive who derives praise from the customer for helping out will be showered with incentives and bonuses. This “extra” helping in the form of ratings or incentives reinforces the customer care executive’s morale and happiness which results in more productivity.
- Company culture also receives a massive boost if the company is customer-centric. It’s understood that a brand with happy customers has employees who engage more with each other, helping each other out to solve problems.
- A brand with customers who are very happy with the services provided can reap the benefits of free PR. Satisfied customers often spread the word about the brand with others, thereby providing free advertisement.
- This ties back to the point above. The same loyal customers who tell others about the brand also save companies a lot of money which they would have to spend on marketing and advertising.
- When a brand has a product or service to sell, they hire people who test it to rule out any errors or inconsistencies. With loyal customers, what companies get is a team that will report bugs, errors and provide feedback for improvements at no cost. Although companies will need their own team of testers and product specialists, their jobs are made much easier and fruitful as a result of feedback from the brand advocates.
- There are, of course, other benefits of having a customer care team. For instance, it’s understood that companies can efficiently scale up or down, understand their overall market value, and generate more revenue by assessing the inputs from a customer care team.
Find Latest Customer Care Jobs in Delhi Through Waahjobs
Customer care jobs in Delhi are advertised by various companies on a regular basis. While you might have a fair idea of major businesses or companies that require customer care agents in India and visit their career pages or social media profile, you cannot possibly know about the rest. That’s where you will miss out. This is precisely why you must be aware of all the customer care vacancies created by all establishments in time. And this is where Waahjobs comes in.
To help you find a customer care job in Delhi, one that meets all your expectations, Waahjobs has retrofitted Delhi customer care jobs with an assortment of filters. These filters when applied will narrow down your search.
Let’s look at all the filters which will funnel your search for the latest customer care jobs in Delhi.
- Work experience
- Monthly salary
- Interview Type (Scheduled or Walk-in)
- Job type (trusted and non-consultancy jobs)
- Employment type (internship, part-time & full-time)
How to Apply for Customer Care Jobs in Delhi Online?
Anyone can sign up for customer care jobs in Delhi. We’ll talk about the requirements a little further down. But, for now, know that a customer care job is perfect if you want to make a little extra cash. In other words, they’re perfect part-time jobs. That said, some candidates fashion a career out of handling customer calls and selling products (or services) over the phone on a full-time basis. Either way, customer care jobs in Delhi have candidates with varying educational qualifications, from 10th and 12th pass candidates to graduates and postgraduates.
On Waahjobs, you can find customer care jobs that are perfect for both freshers and experienced. On this page, you can find customer care opportunities that have been recently put up by companies. All jobs here are verified. Once you have applied the filters that we talked about earlier and shortlisted some customer care vacancies in Delhi, follow the steps given below to apply:
- Click on “Apply with CV” or “Book Interview” button on the job card
- Enter your first name, last name, mobile number, and email address in the pop-up form and click on “Apply”
- Then confirm your job application for the Delhi customer care jobs by entering the OTP
- Enter mandatory details for your application, verify your email and hit “Confirm”.
- Then enter secondary details and click on “Confirm”. The recruiter will be alerted with your details. By doing this, you give us the opportunity to find more customer care jobs in Delhi for you. However, if you want to conduct your own search for customer care careers in Delhi, you can choose to skip this step.
- What then? All you have to do is wait for the recruiter to respond. To track the progress of your applications for customer care jobs in Delhi, you can click on the “Applications’’ tab on the top.
Basic Eligibility Criteria to Apply for a Customer Care Job in Delhi
While the requirements listed below are what companies ask for, please be sure to go through the job description by clicking on the job.
- Atleast a degree (general education), HSC certificate or equivalent.
- Good communication skills and the ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Computer proficiency (some companies might also require experience in using certain software or online tools)
- Work experience will always be preferred. Having said that, customer care jobs routinely hire freshers; especially 12th pass candidates, and graduates
Popular firms offering Customer Care Jobs in Delhi
Today, almost all businesses require customer care executives. They are deployed to handle customer queries or sell or a product or a service to new and/or existing customers. Let’s look at some of the prominent brands that hire customer care agents on Waahjobs:
- Call Miners Pvt. Limited
- DeSmarttech International
- KGN Private Limited
- Adurec Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Dynamic Synergy Pvt. Ltd.
- Intelivex Ventures Pvt. Ltd.
- Simtronics India
- HDFC Bank
- Gizmac Data Management
- Intense Solution
- ITDose System
- JIO Customer Services
- Protech Technology
- Thyristor Infotech
- Jobs Bazaar
- Ornatus Solution
- Quick Tech Sources
- S-Cube Futuretech Pvt. Ltd.
- Zorba Tech
- Akansha industries Pvt. Ltd.
- Ammanya HRSolutions
- Blitz Jobs
- Data Matrixx Fusion
- Hindronics Pvt. Ltd.
- Intence Progress Solution
- McCoY Marketing Pvt. Ltd.
- Meilleur Infotech Private Ltd.
- Nicesh Global
- Orion Infra Realtors
- Pragati Abasani Pvt. Ltd.
- Sky Lagoon Aviation Pvt. Ltd.
- SMIT Jobs
- SSM Retail Pvt. Ltd.
- Sharda Consultancy Servces
- Simpa Energy India Pvt. Ltd.
- Texh Hermes Pvt. Ltd.
- Talent Stock Solution
- Zenith Consultants
- RS Solution