Roles and Responsibilities:
- Meeting with clients to discuss website design and function.
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Conducting WordPress training with the client.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
Desired Candidate profile:
- Proven work experience as a WordPress Developer.
- Knowledge of designing tools including figma, webflow, etc.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to project manage.
- Good communication skills.
Perks and Benefits:
- Currently giving work from home facility.
- Excellent Work-Life Balance
- Performance Based rewards