Urgent Hiring for WordPress developer..!
Experience:- Min 1yr.
Job Location:- Indore (Remote Workers can also apply)
Immersive Infotech is looking for a WordPress Developer to provide oversight on projects/tasks, have an increased role in the project scope and interact with clients.
WordPress Developer will be able to handle a project from start to finish. This role is a catch-all, with recognition for highly experienced developers.
What You Will Do
- Create, debug, and enhance web-based platforms
- Build and integrate websites, components, modules, and third-party applications
- Write well designed, testable, and efficient code following software development best practices
- Create website layout / user interface by using standard HTML / CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Work closely with the project team to analyze and understand user needs, to implement website content, graphics, performance, and capacity
- Clearly communicate status updates related to issues, assignments, projects and team progress on deliverables
- Provide oversight on tasks and projects
- Advice on the technical feasibility of UI / UX designs
- Act as an escalation point for the project team
- Knowledge transfer and training
- Minimum 1 years' experience in web development with a focus on WordPress
- Post-secondary education in computer science, IT, or a related technical field, or equivalent experience
- Deep expertise in one or more broad areas of development, such as Google analytics, JS, MySQL, PHP profiling, CMS, etc.
- Experience creating custom components/modules/plug-ins to integrate with CMS-based websites
- Strong problem-solving skills and broad knowledge of web development techniques and principles
- Knowledge of current web trends and standards
- The ability to work across multiple projects without compromising quality
- Eagerness to participate in team status meetings and brainstorming sessions
- The ability to communicate project and task status and any issues to internal and external stakeholders
- Proficient in client communication and presentations
Job Type: Full-time/Remote work