Skill Set Required.
1. 5 years of experience with digital content production
2. Proven project management and organizational skills
3. Proficiency in HTML and CSS
4. Experience producing and updating content, media, and metadata in CMS software applications such as WordPress and Drupal
5. High attention to detail.
6. Must be able to express ideas and raise flags clearly and on time. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
7. Highly organized.
8. Experience in creating and maintaining an asset management system for content and media
9. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment that requires adapting to changing priorities and multi-tasking.
10. Available to work 10-6 PM PST ( US timing)
1. Must have experience with website content migration, preferably from Drupal to Word Press.
2. Produce content using our CMS in a timely manner, while maintaining existing content and media.
3. Provide quality assurance for all newly published or recently updated content and help conduct regular audits of older content and media to ensure consistency in formatting, and SEO best practices.
4. Identify and effectively communicate content and site issues with technical and non-technical stakeholders team members, while helping to coordinate across teams to find solutions.
5. Conduct testing on new features or fixes before and after deployment to production environment.
6. Manage special content initiatives on an as-needed basis.
7. Contribute to documentation and improving processes relating to content production.
8. Assist in on boarding and training new team members on the CMS by helping to develop a series of trainings and documentation.
9. Assist in managing and maintaining an asset system for content and media tracking.
10. Improve site performance and usability by finding and repairing broken site links.