Back office skills are administrative-based skills. They include data management and entry; projects and claims processing; market trends and behavior analysis; market research; and finance and accounting responsibilities.
Roles and Responsibility:
· Performing market research.
· Gathering and processing research data.
· Performing basic admin duties including printing, sending emails, and ordering office supplies.
· Assisting and coordinating with the sales team.
· Assisting the Front Office team.
· Assisting with inventory control.
· Organizing staff meetings and updating calendars.
· Processing company receipts, invoices, and bills.
· Assisting and supporting management.