You will be receiving products from shipping trucks. You should place all the products in the warehouse and assist all warehouse operations. You will be responsible for shipping all the orders correctly.
The ultimate goal is to make sure that all warehouse activities are performed smoothly.
• Prepare orders by processing requests and supply orders.
• Receive products and materials from shipping trucks and ensure everything has been received correctly.
• Handle the products carefully and check them for any defects or damages.
• Pack and ship orders accurately.
• Monitor all incoming and outgoing shipments.
• Organize and manage the inventory.
• Keep a record of all shipments.
• Issue invoices to the customers and label the products.
• Prepare the products for shipment.
• Order more stock for the warehouse as and when required.
• Ensure all safety and hygiene standards are met in the warehouse for shipping and receiving orders.