This is to inform you that we do have the job openings in aviation industry for the profiles of Air Hostess, Airport Staff, Air- Ticketing, Flight Attendant, Cabin Crew, Aircraft Maintenance and Ticketing Executive.
- Female Cabin Crew/Air-hostess for Leading Domestic Airlines
- Guest Service Officers/F & B Service/Front Office for Airport Lounges
Cabin Crew Responsibilities:-
- Welcoming passengers on board and directing them to their seats. Informing passengers of the aircraft safety procedures and ensuring that all hand luggage is securely stored away.
- Checking all seat belts and galleys are secured prior to take-off. Making announcements of behalf of the pilot and answering questions during the flight.
Ticketing Executive Responsibilities:-
- Checking passengers in for flights.
- Re-routing or re-booking passengers whose flights have been cancelled or delayed.
- Assisting disabled passenger or those travelling with young children.
- Giving passengers up-to-date information of flights.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:-
- Fresher Candidates can also apply if they are interested to make career in this Industry.
- Educational Qualification Minimum 10th pass For Male, and Minimum HS For Female.
- Language Proficiency: English, Hindi and any other regional language.
- Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills and well groomed.
- Physically Fit.