GREETING OF THE DAY ,
VACANCY FOR AIRPORT RAMP ATTENDENT .
Ramp Agent Responsibilities:
- Guiding aircraft to and from gates and backing them up for take-off.
- Parking arriving and departing aircraft.
- Placing chocks and cones around aircraft.
- Loading and unloading arriving and departing aircraft cargo, baggage, and mail onto carts and/or dollies.
- Providing special handling of baggage, cargo, and mail, as required.
- Collecting, loading, and unloading live animals and dangerous goods on and off aircraft, when necessary.
- Delivering passenger baggage to the claim area and unloading baggage onto the conveyor system.
- Performing cabin maintenance and cleaning services, including restocking the aircraft.
- Operating ground support equipment, including aircraft stair units, container loaders, aircraft ground power units, water/lavatory service trucks, aircraft deicing units, cargo dollies, and passenger vans, when necessary.
- Reporting all equipment malfunctions to the appropriate supervisor/manager.
QUALIFICATION 1Oth pass above
Freshers and Experience both can apply.
Limited Vacancy .