- # Female cabin crews are required for domestic airlines and Males / Females are required for ground staff. ( Ticketing , Reservation, CSA, CSE, baggage, Security etc.
Responsibilities and Duties
- To ensure the safety and the security of the passengers while they are travelling.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
CABIN CREWS : -
- Candidates should be about 18 to 27 years for the cabin crews. They should have the height of 5'4' with fair complexion and presentable looks.
- Qualification : - 12th pass with average fluency in English.
GROUND STAFFS : -
- Both male / female Candidates should be about 18 to 30 years.
- Qualification : - XII minimum with average fluency in English.
Only male Candidates should be about 18 to 35 years.
- Qualification : - 10th pass minimum with average fluency in English.
- Salaries for Cabin crews : - 25000/- to 45000/- + Incentive + Overtime + Cab facilities + Hotels
- Salaries for Ground Staffs : - 18000/- to 28000/- + Incentives + Overtime
- Job Type: Full-time
Job Type : Full Time
Job Category : Diploma,BSc/BCA/BBM
Hiring Process : Face to Face Interview
Who can apply : Freshers.