Serve customers on flights and take care of the overall customer experience - from attending to their culinary to personal requirements
Responsibilities and Duties
- Checking passengers.
- Assisting disabled passengers or those travelling with young children.
- Giving passengers up-to-date information about information.
- Assisting passengers with all inquiries, including lost or delayed baggage.
- Assisting staff in carrying security checks as and when the situation arises.
- Delivering high levels of customer service to passengers and those travelling
- Handling all the loading and uploading of passenger bags
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Required Freshers & Experience.
- Previous job experience are most welcome.
- Age between 18 to 28 years.
- Education 10+2 & Above is a must.
- Candidate must be known English & Hindi.
- Good communication and pleasing personality.