Field Sales Executives usually administer sales of products and services by traveling from location to location within a decided territory to meet the probable customers and sell them various products. They are the professionals who generally work for organizations where their job requires them to ensure the widespread distribution and selling of products and services.
- A field sales executive travel to locations to advocate supply of products to the customers they have targeted and the ones who they are already dealing with.
- It also involves operating outside their offices pitching potential clients and to maximize the company's sales of their products and services.
- These tasks are often performed in front of corporate companies.
Skills - Should be competitive and confident.
- Should be focused on delivering the best for their respective companies.
- Be a good team player.
- Should be able to take initiatives and work on their own to achieve targets
Call me Urgent