· Designing & Implementing EHS Policies, Management Systems, plans, training programs & general procedures while utilizing the behavior based Safety Standards & latest international ISO & Safety Standards.
· Managing the safety within with key focus on zero accident & no loss due to fire.
· Designing & implementing fire safety system & monitoring, controlling & deploying fire personnel round the clock.
· To drive preventive maintenance program of fire & safety equipment.
· Designing & deploying traffic management &its control to prevent accident.
· Monitor safety progress against goals & proactively implement initiatives that will improve safety performance.
· Direct and/or conduct prompt investigations of safety related incidents including root-cause analysis. Serve as contact person between regulatory agencies & operations as required.
· Track & analyze incidents & determine corrective actions to mitigate like incidents from occurring in the future. Develop & implement initiatives based on information
· Manage pro-active Behavior based Safety Program with direct line responsibility to the corporate safety program.
· Demonstrated ability to form meaningful partnerships with various business leaders.
Educational Qualification, Experience, Skills & Knowledge –
· Diploma in Industrial Safety from Govt. Recognized Institute.
· Minimum 1 to 4+ years of experience which includes Contractor safety.
· Sound knowledge on statutory compliances, audits & emergency preparedness
· Mock drill with reference to HSE.
· Functional expertise in managing the safety with key focus on zero accident.
A Store Manager is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of a store, making sure it runs smoothly and effectively. Their duties include motivating sales teams, creating business strategies, developing promotional material, and training new staff. Also known as a Store Supervisor.