Position - Unit Manager
Location- CHE/ BLR/ HYD
We are looking for young, high energy individuals with a passion for Recruiting sales person and for achieving aspirational targets.
Contact Person : ARCHANA - HR
( any doubt feel free to contact )
· Identify & recruit right quality advisors to build a strong advisor base.
· Provide training on products, business processes and selling techniques continuously.
· Provide assistance to advisors in lead generation, prospecting and business development.
· Ensure that advisors provide right financial solutions to customers as per need analysis and they adhere to required business processes and norms.
· Achieve the business target each month for generating new business and advisor recruitment.
· Ensure the selling through team of advisors is aligned to all business quality metrics.
· Be the first point of contact for the customer to authenticate the concerns raised and validate with authorities.
· Exercise due diligence at first level to prevent unauthorized/ fraudulent transactions.
Graduate freshers or candidates with experience of 0 – 3 years. ( AGE BELOW 30)
1. Full time graduation should be there
2. No Backlogs, and if experienced no too many jumps/breaks in career
3. Neatly dressed in formals (BOYS) , No need if it is Telephonic Round.
4. Good communication skills.
5. Interested for Recruiting & Direct sales
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Limited (ICICI Prudential Life) is promoted by ICICI Bank Limited and Prudential Corporation Holdings Limited. ICICI Prudential Life began its operations in fiscal year 2001 and has consistently been amongst the top players* in the Indian life insurance sector.The first insurance company in India to be listed on NSE and BSE.
HGS is helping make its clients more competitive every day. HGS combines technology-powered services in automation, analytics, and digital with domain expertise focusing on back-office processing, contact centers, and HRO solutions to deliver transformational impact to clients.
We think globally, respect cultural diversity, and provide equal opportunities for all employees.
We believe in continuous improvement through innovation, process enhancement, and teamwork.
We are driven to grow our businesses rapidly and profitably to create value for all our stakeholders.
We deliver consistently superior business results by excelling in what we do for our clients.
Integrity is the cornerstone of all our dealings, be it with our employees, customers, suppliers, government, or the communities we serve.
Our customer is at the centre of all we do.
We encourage employees to take ownership of their actions, be proud of their achievements, celebrate successes.