We are currently looking for, user centered UI/UX Designer to join a collaborative and innovative team to create visually delightful and easy-to-use digital products in a fast-paced environment. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools like figma - sketch - adobe XD - adobe illustrator - photoshop.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Optimize existing user interface designs and troubleshoot UX problems
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Conduct an ongoing user research
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how web/mobile apps function and look like
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineers
- Ensure design consistency with development standards and guidelines.
- Team spirit
- Strong communication skills
- Good time-management skills
- Visual communication
Experience - 0-2 years
- Great company culture
- Work-life balance
- A well earned rest
- Stipend in training
- Exceptional support work