The Candidates must have good communication skill and comfortable with at least 2 languages among English (mandatory), Hindi and Kannada with bachelor’s background in IT or computer science are preferable but this is not mandatory. The candidate must be having:
· Awareness of testing tools and their operations is preferred
· Proficiency in authoring, reviewing and executing manual test cases
· Time management skills– Automated Test engineer use time management skills to prioritize the work and complete all work accordingly
· Problem-solving skills – Automated Test engineer use their problem-solving skills to diagnose issues reported and fix them accordingly
· Computer Skills – Good computer skills including the ability to use MS office efficiently is essential
· Skill for ITS Project – Knowing the basic assembling of computer hardware, aware with basic logic design circuit
Zero-Sum Wireless Solutions India Private Limited Founded in 2007, is a subsidiary of Zero-Sum Japan. Using the synergies of technology and development between India and Japan, Zero-Sum is involved in the design and launch of natively developed, world class applications and services in the mobile technology realm. Zero-Sum has developed and launched products in the mobile entertainment, testing, location & navigation and ITS domains.