We are searching for an accountable telemarketing executive to supervise the work of our Telemarketers. The Telemarketing Executive will be required to assign shifts, set regular goals, and delegate work. You should also tend to escalated queries and concerns.
- Studying the details of each offering and remaining abreast of updates to these offerings.
- Obtaining and updating lists of individuals' contact details.
- Calling active and budding clients to encourage the purchase of items.
- Addressing clients' uncertainties, grievances, and suggestions on time.
- Noting important details of each conversation.
- Communicating verbal acceptances of offers to our sales team for closing.
- Recording all successful and unsuccessful attempts to close sales.
- Attending regular team meetings to clarify progress and performance-related expectations.
- Conducting each of your functions with the utmost respect, regardless of others' dispositions.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior experience as a telecaller or similar.
- Completion of a sales-related training program is preferred.
- Computer literate.
- Exposure to diverse viewpoints, cultural norms, and experiences.
- Superb verbal communication.
- Ability to switch your communication style on a whim.
- Superb interpersonal, research, and record-keeping skills.
- Capacity to receive critique without internalizing it.