To design all kinds of structures from Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Institutional, Hospitals, Group Development/ Townships, Multistory Buildings irrespective of being it an RCC or a Steel structure from foundation to roof.
Responsibilities and Duties
1. To prepare preliminary beam layouts in accordance with architectural floor plans.
2. To produce staad pro modal analysis and arrive at the loads on columns.
3. To prepare a design brief report as per the actual design analysis.
4. Check and issue GFCs of the cad drawings ( Foundations, Staircase, Floor slab & beams, General Arrangements, Steel fabrication ) prepared by draughtsman.
5. Monitor the designs prepared by junior engineers and peer view the same.
6. Attend site and client meetings as and when required.
ETAB, SAFE, Staad Pro, Autocad, Structural Designer, IS Codes, Site Inspection, Structural Design Engineer
Required Experience and Qualifications
Minimum 1years of experience in the field of structural design with a UG / PG degree in Civil Engineering ( Structural Engineering As Major ). Up to date knowledge in IS codes.
Annual salary hike ( Min 15% ) with bonus ( Min 50% of the total monthly pay ) after completion of one year. Additional benefits will be revealed after meeting the candidate in person.
This company has successfully completed 35 years in structural consultancy services and has completed projects summing up to an area of 30+ million Sq.ft to date. The employee will have tremendous growth as a structural engineer and will attain practical knowledge in designing different kinds of structures.