1. To keep record of incoming/outgoing dak, files/registers etc. 2. To keep filing upto date to fix appointments, to arrange meetings and collect information desired by the Officer, to dealin a tactful manner with visitors and to attend telephone calls with courtesy.
3. To maintain confidentiality and secrecy To type and take dictation in shorthand and to transcribe it accurately.
4. To maintain a list of officers (with their official as well as residential telephones and addresses) with whom the officer is likely to have official dealings.
5. To keep an accurate list of engagements, meetings, etc. and remind the officer in time and to make available to him all the necessary papers for such engagements/meetings.
6. To maintain a proper order of the papers required to be dealt with by the officer and to bring to his notice, the papers/cases which requires immediate attention
7. To destroy by burning the stenographic/notes of the confidential/secret nature after they have been typed.
8. To keep track of the progress of cases/matters till these are finally disposed of.
9. To keep reference books, rules ordinances, statutes, etc. upto date.
10. To perform such other duties as may be assigned to him from time to time in relation to the functions assigned to the Schools/Centres/ Departments/ Branches.
11. To extend cooperation to his seniors.
1. Male or Female
2. Worked as a stenographer for atleast 3 to 5 years experince.
3. Typing speed should be fast.
4. Should have the knowladge of drafting legal documents etc.
5. Candidate worked under a lawyer will be added advantage.
Location: Greater Kailash, New Delhi