Handle operational activities such as management
of teams and other related activities
Age – Below 35 years
Marital status – Unmarried
Education – 10TH OR Graduation from a recognised university
Should be willing to work in morning shifts
- Well groomed
- Perform various customer service functions at the airport (check- in / boarding gate and ramp)
- Perform allocation assigned as per the roster.
- Check status of all flights including catering uplift and adjust as required.
- Handle special situations and conditions. eg. – Flight disruption / cancellation / overbooking.
- Carry-out the upgrades according to the guidelines in respect of overbooking.
- Personally deal with denied boarded and off-loaded guests, irate guests on exceptional basis.
- Ensure safe / efficient operation of all activities at the Airport.
- Ensure all ground handling activities are conducted as per Airline standards and policies.