Develop /test softwares catering to a client’s requirements as well as resolve any issues they might be facing.
The skills required as a graduate/trainee in IT will vary depending on your chosen area, but we are looking for you to have:
• Problem-solving skills
• Up-to-date knowledge of technologies
• Good organizational and time management skills
• For programming, knowledge of one or more programming languages relevant to the role
• Some may require experience with database management systems
• An ability to work to deadlines
• A good eye for detail
• Willing to work in Pan India
• Willing to learn new tools and techniques
All B.Tech graduates can attend the interview if you can demonstrate an interest in IT, but a relevant degree or qualification would help. This could be in computer science, information technology, computer engineering or information system management.