The candidate should have a good exposure to a subset of the following technologies:
- PHP (5.6 or above) (mandatory)
- MySQL (mandatory)
- PhoneGap/Cordova with Plugin integration
- Maps and Direction APIs
- REST and JSON data structures (mandatory)
- Payment Gateway Integration
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Scale up to be able to handle new technologies and integrate them with the existing systems.
- The suitable candidate should be able scale to a “Lead” position managing a team of 4-6 Engineers and Content Developers.
The candidate will mainly be responsible for developing new features in the existing code base as well as help develop new features for our Accounting/HRMS/Backend Reporting and Integration with third party tools and providers by developing and using suitable APIs.
The candidate will also help sustain existing code base (if needed).
The idea candidate should be from a Grade-A Engineering Institute, with 2-6 years of experience across a subset of the above technologies in reputed companies or startups.
- Prior startup experience is preferred.
- This position is based in Bangalore.
- There are multiple requirements for this JD.
- This job requirement is for people in the *2-6 year experience band only*.