We are a fast-growing digital agency offering creative and marketing services with clients in UK, US, Australia & China. Our culture is collaborative, fast-paced, and creative-driven. We are launching our website, e-commerce platform and community channels in the upcoming months.
We're looking for an inspired Social Media Manager to work with our creative and marketing teams to help run our social media channels. This person will manage all content and creative on our social media channels, manage our content calendar and build a social strategy as well as contribute to social media projects for our clients.
This position will require you to work from home, have access to fast internet and good technology to be able to work efficiently.
· Build an integrated digital strategy and activation plan with a growth mindset for our social channels including Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Linkedin and Email newsletter.
· Creative copywriting for social media and online content to further amplify social media marketing strategy.
· Create and maintain an editorial calendar across all our social channels, telling seasonal and impactful stories across all our channels throughout the year that are aligned to brand marketing campaigns
· Establish a data-driven approach to inform and build overall social strategy to increase awareness and engagement
· Collaborate with the Brand Marketing, Creative and PR team members to define and execute measurement plans aligned with marketing priorities.
· Measure, report, and analyze the performance of campaigns across channels and translate findings into actionable recommendations.
· Innovate and implement test and learn strategies and deliver results
· Create and manage influencer marketing campaigns and email newsletter campaigns.
· BA/BS degree in business, marketing, economics, or related field or equivalent on the job work experience
· 4-5 years experience of managing social marketing content and strategy
· Experience with social operational tools like content management, publishing, and community management, experience with Sprout Social and Later.com a plus
· Experience managing and prioritizing multiple projects simultaneously
· Experience in growing social media accounts for e-commerce is a plus
· Strong analytical skills for measuring/tracking success
· A strong storyteller, able to distill content into bite-sized social media captions and images
· Experience creating and design social media content is a plus
· Passion for start-ups, e-commerce, and rapid growth a must.