Dawn Lee is the latest flagship FMCG brand of Khushi Agro Pvt Ltd, a
sister company of Shakun Distribution Pvt Ltd, an import export house
operating in 12 countries since the past 20 years.
Dawn Lee was established in 2019 with a mission to revive the seemingly
declining values of the 18th century in our lifestyles, which quite
simply is our motto "18th Century Goodness".
We are manufacturers of 'super food' products like exotic Indian spices,
supreme grading dry fruits, natural sweeteners, herbs, snacks and dairy
products. All of our products have a concept behind their inception and
thanks to our no compromise rigid quality control, our products always
surpass any competitive product in the price range by a margin of miles.
This no compromise quality control along with carefully procured raw
materials at comparable prices to standardised products is the by-product
of our large purchasing power and over 25 years of commitment to the
import export business, we simply pass along these savings to our customers.
Responsibilities of a Marketing Manager- :
- Play a significant role in developing and implementing the company's long-term strategic plan to meet the company's revenue and earnings targets.
- Create and execute a dynamic marketing plan that will build the company into a dominant brand, including the development of a products, and services.
- Identify, initiate and leverage partnership programs to build awareness of the company brand an drive incremental sales through alternative channels.
- Lead the transformation of the company from a product-driven company to an end-user, consumer driven company with an emphasis on superior quality in both products and services.
- Manage outside agency resources effectively, including advertising, public relations and corporate communication efforts to capitalize on brand presence opportunities.
Professional Competencies and Skills for the Position:
- Strong business and financial acumen and the ability to link marketing strategy and results directly to overall business strategy and company financial goals.
- The ability to develop a strategy from an in-depth analysis of consumer and/or customer insights.
- Proven success driving results and delivering a return on investment to the company.
- A track record of new market development with strong marketing and communications skills.
- Leadership Skills: It is essential for the Marketing Manager to be known for excellent influencing skills and for being able to drive consensus.
- Strategic Perspective: The Marketing Manager must be able to see and articulate a future direction and execute the same.
knowledge of local Market , Fluent in English, Adequate computer skills, Relevant certificates, Preferable background from FMCG.