Telesales Representative Responsibilities:
- Initiating sales with potential customers over the phone.
- Asking questions to engage customers and keep the conversation going.
- Listening to the customers' needs to generate repeat sales.
- Keeping up to date on all products and informing customers of new products.
- Answering customers' questions on the products.
Telesales Representative Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills.
- The patience and ability to engage customers in conversation.
- Good sales ability.
- Working knowledge of relevant computer software.
- Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills.