· Good Command on English
· Good personality
· Knowledge of Computer
· Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation
activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies.
· Building business relationships with current and potential clients.
· Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions
and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals.
· Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts.
· Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at
client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences.
· Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining a database (Sales force,
CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information.
· Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; closing sales and working with the
client through the closing process.
· Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews; meeting or
exceeding annual sales goals.
· Maintaining a pipeline of all sales administration using CRM software.
· Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and
long-term business development plans.