• Achieving stretched targets in a result-focused environment.
• Making powerful sales presentations resulting in a high conversion ratio.
• Handling objections and resolving member/ customer conflicts by constantly connecting with them through member meetings.
• Maintaining strong client relationships and a high level of customer service.
• Preparing pre-sales proposals for prospective clients.
• Identifying potential customers and new business opportunities within and outside the venue.
• Keeping abreast with the organization's products and services.
• Maintaining consistent average productivity.
• Provide necessary support in booking first time holidays for new members and generate quality referrals from them.
Qualification: Min Graduation.
Experience: 1 to 4 YEARS
• Applicant must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment should possess sound knowledge about the local market and local language.
• Driving license and two-wheeler is mandatory
• Possess strong communication skills.
• Prior experience in concept selling will be an added advantage
• Have high closure orientation.
• Grooming and Development as sales professional.
• Developing competencies by dealing with High Profile Customers.
• Creating Value proposition for customers selling them holiday memberships.
What is in it for you?
• Payroll position with Widu Holidays
• High Earning potential through Incentives.
• Defined Career Growth path.
• Regular Skill enhancement programs.