Focus on client acquisition and expansion of business to generate revenue for the organization.
- Candidate must Possess Experience in Software selling and handling End Users (Accounts)
- Responsible for delivering individual and team sales targets assigned by managing a set of relationships in Bangalore.
- Driving New & Existing Account Development Strategies for the organization.
- To maximize our market share with all accounts where directly responsible for sales.
- Targeting and focusing on new customer acquisitions.
- Providing End to End Solutions
- Coordination, to coordinate with internal depts. Like operations, training, Development & Accounts & inform team members.
- Exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Create opportunities for cross-selling & up-sell to existing Medium & Large accounts.
- Create and manage lead funnel for business growth.
- Pitch our product portfolios, to prospective Accounts.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Should have Experience of / Software Sales in B2B Environment is Mandate.
- 4 to 8 years of relevant experience in Software sales in the Hospitality domain/B2B preferred
- Ready for individual contributor role in sales.
- Must have a set of 200-250 accounts in a defined territory
- Enterprise Sales / Corporate (Sales) / B2B Sales.
- End to End User.
RoleBusiness Development Manager (BDM)
Industry TypeIT Services & Consulting
Functional AreaSales & Business Development
Employment TypeFull Time, Permanent
Role CategoryBD / Pre Sales
UG :Any Graduate
Account DevelopmentBusiness GrowthCross SellingMarket ShareB2B SalesSoftware SalesBusiness Development ManagementCorporate Sales