* Provide strong leadership to achieve maximum profitability and growth in conjunction with company goals.
* Maintain responsibility for performance of all sales activities within an assigned territory.
* Establish and strategically build a solid customer base.
* Recruit, train, and motivate a Sales team toward hitting specified sales goals.
* Set team goals and conduct quarterly performance reviews with all team members.
* Lead by example, using the established sales processes, and close a high percentage of the leads that you and your team generate.
* Continually analyze the sales process in an effort to refine and improve its success, and work with upper management to establish sales reporting framework.
*formulate market analysis and deliver accurate business reports,
*Key Skills:Should have strong interpersonal and customer service skills,
*Should familiar with Word, Excel, Power Point, etc..,
*Ability to understand oral and written instructions.
*Able to maintain complex records and reports. Able to work independently with minimum instructions.
*Successfully plan and participate in real Estate Exhibitions.
*Should maintain and establish good working relationships.
*Should have Excellent experience as Legal assistant
General Day shift - 6 Days working and One day-off
Role: Business development executive
Industry Type : Construction and builders
Employment Type : Full Time
Role Category : construction selling
Education : UG : Any Graduate in Any Specialization,
Experience : 5 to 20 years, experience must,
Salary package : 15k to 35k and Freelacer also there.
Age limit : 30 to 45,
Gender : male and female both
Location : valasaravakkam, Chennai.