Title: Marketing and Sales Specialist
Supervisor: Senior Manager Business Operation
About Us: LIVhealthcare.in
We’re seeking a Marketing and Sales Specialist looking for an opportunity to be rewarded for outstanding sales results. This opportunity requires a leader with progressive, on-the-spot, critical thinking ability; who will apply his/her experience and education in a highly self-directed and fast-paced environment. The position is an inside sales position that balances between handling inbound lead inquiries as well as digital outbound prospecting focused on identifying and qualifying business opportunities, significantly accelerate IIMS growth and profitability and help fulfill the company’s vision to transform the healthcare experience.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop new business opportunities through strategic outreach.
- Respond and integrate new business opportunities.
- Meet the potential leads and on-board them with us for future partnership.
- Capture, report and track potentials leads. Organize our advertisement tools.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications.
- Develop relationships to create and nurture opportunities with executive stakeholders at new and existing partners
- Build IIMS as brand in the market and ensure an optimal level of satisfaction among partners.
- Willingness to go on field and Travel
Skills and Requirements:
- (2.5 - 3.5)years in a business-business sales environment.
- Has prior Experience in Hospital sector, OHC , Call center set up
- B2B & B2C sales experience
- Experience in project management.
- Preferred experience selling health related services.
- Documented track record of success in prospecting.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Goal and results driven.
- An assertive and persuasive personality.
- Detail-oriented and comfortable with a fast-paced environment.
- Analytical thinker with excellent quantitative and superior problem-solving skills.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to articulate ideas clearly in oral and written communication.
No Of Positions Open : 3
Employment Type: Full Time
Location : Bangalore/ Yeshwanthpur
Available to Join Immediately