1. Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
2. Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
3. Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
4. Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
5. Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
6. Coldcall prospects that are generated by external sources of lead.
7. Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts
8. Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert into sales
9. Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss credit terms, and prepare sales
order forms and/or reports.
10. Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in the corporate database.