We are hiring Sales Commissions Analyst (India) for our client.
• Calculate monthly / quarterly commissions
• Create and process appropriate feeds for payroll
• Assist with policy and plan changes
• Process and review the commission accrual
• Provide reporting and data analysis to the sales management team
• Promotion, Special Payment Incentive for Fast Sales (SPIFF) and Management by Objection (MBO) administration
• Build performance models for internal Customers
• Conduct quarterly audits for both internal and external auditors
• Maintain and validate data integrity in the commission database
• Provide assistance related to Sarbanes-Oxley testing of commissions processes
• Serve as backup for other Commission Analysts as needed.
• Respond to escalated issues and questions concerning sales plan, commission payments and policies.
• Collaborate extensively with Finance, Human Resources and Sales
• Be the primary interface into the sales organization for specific areas of responsibility.
• MBA degree or equivalent
• 3+ years of solid sales compensation/sales operations experience
• Strong analytical, written, and oral communication skills
• Effective problem-solving skills
• Must be able to accurately compile and synthesize both quantitative and qualitative data
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment
• Must have strong computer skills (Excel, Access)
• Knowledge or background with CRM or Financial systems preferred; SAP, and Salesforce.com a plus.
• Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously while adhering to strict deadlines
If above requirement matches please share your below details
Any Offer In Hand:
Open to Relocate Bangalore :
Thanks and Regards,