AVP/VP- Sales and Business Development
Location: Goa and Nashik
Experience: 8+ yrs
Salary: upto 22 LPA
· GI experience of around 5 years or more, preferably on property lines from Insurer or broker.
· Financial Services industry (General Insurance Industry)
· Ability to manage diverse client Cultures i.e. Govt. sector, Indian Corporate and MNC corporation (Govt. Sector Banks, Institutions, Corporations)
· Corporate Relationship Management / Business Solution Provider from a service background.
· Academic Background: Graduate or BE or MBA from reputed institute preferred (or as an exception if the experience has strong flavor of managerial capabilities)
Essential Functions (Job Description)
· Responsible for developing new clients and ensuring consistent flow of new revenue for the company.
· Set appointments and personally meet with prospects, conducts in depth dialogue and develops a positive business relationship built on mutual trust.
· Partners across the firm to utilize appropriate resources for initial and ongoing prospect sales meetings and proposals.
· Keeps up to date on prospects' current issues, researches new information on prospects.
· Ensures timeframes and deliverables are met in the sales process; and ensures that post-sales teams provide quality service to all assigned clients.
· Develops and maintains effective network within the business community and industry.
· May assist in preparing proposals for client presentation and participate in group presentations.
· Support senior colleagues with research papers.
Understands and complies with published Company Professional Standards and guidelines.