The associate will require using of software and /or tools for fix up and data capture on a daily basis. The tasks will be primarily repetitive in nature and will require the individual to make judgment based decisions keeping in mind the guidelines provided in the SOP. The individual will also need to be able to raise a flag depending on the situation
- Working knowledge of computers (Basic MS Office related skills)
- Basic Analytical and Logical Reasoning Skills
- Perform variety of tasks related to content for audio catalog quality
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication in English
- The primary responsibility of the role is to perform quality checks on English language digital content while listening to and to identify errors as well as validating errors reported by various systems and customers.
- Individual should have passion for listening to music.
- Associate needs to continuously adapt to and learn the new features of various tools and systems and improve on their acumen to identify and report the errors.