Roles and Responsibilities
· Achieving financial objectives by preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analysing variances, initiating corrective actions.
· Identifying current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
· Ensuring the availability of merchandise and services
· Formulating pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities, determining additional needed sales promotion, authorizing clearance sales, studying trends.
· Implementing security systems and measures.
· Ensuring the safety and cleanliness of the store
· Maintaining the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
· Determining marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and departmental sales records.
· Maintaining operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
· Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
· Maintaining outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
· Maintaining a fully stocked store
· Ascertaining customers' needs and wants
· Training & mentoring the new hires
Desired Candidate Profile
· 6-10 years of relevant experience
· Bachelor's/Master's degree in the relevant field
· Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
· Proven working experience in retail sales
· Customer service focused
· Animal Lover Preferred