The Retail sales executives are responsible for overseeing the delivery of products and services to customers.
• Build customer confidence of customers by making the store experience interactive, engaging, and reassuring.
• Follow William Penn Selling process and adhere to the standard operating procedure and the policies of the Organization.
• Maximize customer experience by “solving the whole problem”
•• Maintain the cleanliness and visual appeal of the store.
• Use the time well, even when not serving customers. Spend time on upgrading communication skills, gain knowledge of SOP and manage stock.
• Completing operational duties, including paperwork and sales reports as they relate to store opening and closing
• Handling customer inquiries relating to product offerings, pricing, billing, etc.
• Meeting established sales objectives by selling products and services
• Handling customer escalations.
Experience 1-2 years