Position: Relationship Manager Privilege
Key Job Responsibilities -
1. Acquire quality clients through networking, data base, market intelligence any references from existing clients.
2. Generate Cross Sell revenue through Financial Planning.
3. Promote Focus Product of the month
4. Maintain records of business on internal software.
5. Induct new clients to the Central Dealing Desk for smooth interaction and services.
6. Liaison with Central Dealing Desk for revenue generation and query resolution.
7. Conduct activities for Client Acquisition and Financial Planning.
8. Ensure compliance as per various regulator and organization guidelines.
9. Maintain the brand image of the organization.
Other Job Responsibilities -
1. Market Intelligence - Identify potential threats and opportunities.
2. Maintain a congenial work environment.
3. Maintain the brand image of the organization.
Job Specification –
1. Experience – 1 year or more experience in direct sales
2. Qualification – Graduate and above
3. Industry – Banks , Insurance Co., distribution houses,
4. Compensation -15 to 30 K per month
5. Targets – 1 st Year 1 RSR 2 nd Year 3 RSR
Do and Don’t for Privilege Relationship Managers:-
1. Alteast 1 years of experience in direct sales
2. Stability - at least average of 2 years in each of his last jobs/ should not have change more than 1 job in last 3 years
3. Currently Employed – Should not be unemployed
4. From the same Geography – Candidate should be from the same location
5. Candidate who has earned incentives