Roles and Responsibilities: -
· Responsible for handling End to End recruitment cycle for Healthcare professionals in the UK.
- Engages with the support team, which handles onboarding, to stay focused on recruiting and building the candidate pipeline.
- Skill to use CRM, Word, Excel with proficiency.
- Should ensure to revert submit profiles with quick turnaround time for timely submissions to meet sharp deadlines for each requisition.
- Ability to work as a good team player, maintaining & building the candidate database.
- Preparing candidates for screening with the clients.
- Conducting initial interviews by phone to determine experience and skill level.
Ensuring that adequate number of qualified candidates is submitted for all assigned client requirements in a timely
Required candidate skills:
· Oral and written communication skills.
· Time-management skills.
· Ability to interact and communicate.
Good working knowledge of MS Office tools.