Intelemark Solutions include the skilled manpower and expertise to organize and manage huge inbound and outbound call center services. Our entire team of technical experts comprise of qualified, well-versed and proficient call center agents who can handle massive volumes of day to day calls professionally.
JOB TITLE: Quality Analyst
Intelemark Solutions seeks a Call Center Quality Analyst (QA) to review customer interactions (calls, chats, and emails) and complete quality assessments. Quality Analyst (QA) is responsible for assessing the quality of the performance of our call center associates who deal with our existing and potential customer. A significant part of this job includes reviewing and completing quality audits for assigned campaigns
· Participates in design of call monitoring formats and quality standards.
· Performs call monitoring and provides trend data to site management team.
· Uses quality monitoring data management system to compile and track performance at team and individual level.
· Participates in customer and client listening programs to identify customer needs and expectations.
· Provides actionable data to various internal support groups as needed.
· Provides feedback to call center team leaders and managers.
· Prepares and analyzes internal and external quality reports for management staff review.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL SET & QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
· 1-2 years Call Center Experience
· Bachelor Degree (Plus Point)
· Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
· Fluent in English
· Exceptional listening and analytical skills
· Solid time management skills
· Must be able to effectively deal with people at all levels inside and outside of the Company
· Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast paced, team environment
· Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (intermediate Word, basic Excel)