· Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask or Pyramid)
· Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper)
· Experience with AWS Services (Lambda, API Gateway,S3,CloudFront, Postgres, IAM, SQS, SNS, ECS, etc.) and AWS SDKs/CLI required
· Develop micro-services and tools that provide common support for scalable and highly available software system
· Participate fully in agile software development team and rituals; actively participate in all ceremonies, review user stories, participate in planning sessions, estimate effort for stories / tasks, etc.
· Implementation of best practices, performance improvements and do code reviews
· Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
· Building reusable components and libraries for future use, help maintain code quality, organization and automation
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills – the ability to interact with many different people, internally and externally
· Strong analytical skills with ability to think strategically and critically.