• Research potential vendors
• Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers
• Negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing
• Track orders and ensure timely delivery
• Review the quality of purchased products
• Enter order details (e.g. vendors, quantities, prices) into internal databases
• Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information, and invoices
• Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analyses
• Monitor stock levels and place orders as needed
• Coordinate with warehouse staff to ensure proper storage
• Attend trade shows and exhibitions to stay up-to-date with industry trends
• Proven work experience as a Purchasing Officer, Purchasing Agent or similar role
• Good knowledge of vendor sourcing practices (researching, evaluating and liaising with vendors)
• Hands-on experience with purchasing software (e.g. Procurify or SpendMap)
• Understanding of supply chain procedures
• Solid analytical skills, with the ability to create financial reports and conduct cost analyses
• Negotiation skills
• Relevant field
Qualification: Any UG & PG Degree.
Experience: 2 to 5 years.
A Store Manager is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of a store, making sure it runs smoothly and effectively. Their duties include motivating sales teams, creating business strategies, developing promotional material, and training new staff. Also known as a Store Supervisor.