• Support both the programme and its constituent projects by creating and maintaining professional project artefacts.
• Check and edit documents for content and accuracy before they are published.
• Understand the business value of the projects and the programme, and tell the story of value conferred by means of business papers, presentations, data visualizations, business process diagrams, gantt diagrams, mind maps and other messaging modes.
• Create, publish and maintain artefacts to shared and online respositories that you curate.
• Create, publish and apply metrics that measure the delivery of capabilities across projects and the programme.
• Elevate the content and visual appeal of existing artefacts that support the programme and its projects.
• Look for and transform tabular data into compelling, decision-inducing and insightful visualizations.
• Consume, check, challenge and elevate the content of artefacts that others in the programme create, to ensure fidelity to the story behind the words, numbers and visuals.
• Conversant with project management formal methodologies.
• Proficiency in the MS Office suite, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word
• Proficiency with MS Project or equivalent
• Proficiency with Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) 2.0
• Proficiency with documented business processes
• Familiarity with IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) processes
Salary: As per the industry norms.