Role: Production Planning and Control
Job Location - OMR Chennai
• Responsible for Supply Planning of Complete range of products in an efficient manner while focusing on maximizing customer service
• Responsible for Overall adherence to Site Business commitment
• Responsible for Production scheduling for in-house products
• Responsible for Supply planning for all outsourced product lines
• Collaborate with other departments to integrate planning with business systems or processes.
• Evaluate Material readiness & Production readiness in co-ordination with Cross Functional Departments.
• Responsible for ensuring Stock availability and NIL sales loss
• Responsible for inventory reduction, increased inventory turns and improved order-to-delivery results across Commercial
& Industrial Organization.
• Liquidation of slow moving &non moving component inventory.
• Responsible for driving Exports & Spares fulfillment
• Responsible for Process improvement projects across Value chain
• Identify and resolve supply chain constraints, which requires the ability to work across cross-functional areas and collaborate and negotiate complex solutions
• Provides leadership, coaching, focus, motivation and encouragement to direct reports, including development, capability building and succession planning.
Job Criteria: Degree / Diploma in Engineering (preferably Electrical / Mechanical)
1 – 5 years experience in Production Planning and Control is essential.
A Store Manager is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of a store, making sure it runs smoothly and effectively. Their duties include motivating sales teams, creating business strategies, developing promotional material, and training new staff. Also known as a Store Supervisor.