Coordination production workflow for one or multiple products.
• Plan and prioritize operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay.
• Determine manpower, equipment and raw materials needed to cover production demand.
• Assign workers and other staff to particular production operations.
• Prepare and submit status and performance reports.
• Collaborate with quality control, warehouse and other staff.
• Responsible for client’s turnover growth as agreed in the SOW.
• Maintain a healthy relationship with clients and ensure retention post completion.
• Maintaining MIS, Month Plans, Doable Sheets and other report regularly
▪ Proven experience as Production planner
▪ Excellent knowledge of production, planning and control principles.
▪ Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
▪ Excellent communication abilities.
▪ Good at math’s and statistics.
▪ Proven expertise in production and cost cutting.