1. Studying the details of each offering and remaining abreast of updates to these offerings.
2. Obtaining and updating lists of individuals' contact details.
3. Calling active and budding clients to encourage the purchase of items.
4. Addressing clients' uncertainties, grievances, and suggestions on time.
5. Noting important details of each conversation.
6. Communicating verbal acceptances of offers to our sales team for closing.
7. Recording all successful and unsuccessful attempts to close sales.
8. Attending regular team meetings to clarify progress and performance-related expectations.
9. Conducting each of your functions with the utmost respect, regardless of others' dispositions.
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. Prior experience as a tele-caller or similar.
3. Completion of a sales-related training program is preferred.
4. Computer literate. Basic knowledge of MS-Office
5. Exposure to diverse viewpoints, cultural norms, and experiences.
6. Superb verbal communication. Good at English
7. Ability to switch your communication style on a whim.
8. Superb interpersonal, research, and record-keeping skills.
9. Capacity to receive critique without internalizing it.