About the Company:
Construction Specialties manufactures and sells specialty architectural products internationally, with over 30 locations in 20 countries worldwide. Its products include interior wall and door protection, entrance flooring, expansion joint covers, louvers, grilles, sun controls, specialty venting and privacy track/curtains. The company serves architects and designers, building owners, facility managers and contractors. Construction Specialties, Inc. was founded in 1948 and is headquartered in Lebanon, New Jersey.
Building Materials, Architectural Specialty Products, Interior Wall Protection, Entrance Flooring, Expansion Joint Covers, Louvers, Grilles, Sun Controls, Solar Shading, Controllable Solar Shading, Explosion Vents, Smoke Vents, Cubicle Track/Curtains.
3 Werner Way Lebanon Regular, Fulltime
New Jersey 08833
Company Size: Compensation:
1001-5000 employees Open / Depends on Experience
# Positions: Job Location:
1 CS, GSO, Hyderabad, India.
Position Title: Department:
Oracle Integration Cloud Specialist Information Technology
2.00 PM to 11.00 PM (IST)
· We are looking for a highly qualified and highly motivated Platform as a Service (PaaS) / Integration Cloud Developer / Lead using Oracle SOA Cloud, and / or Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC) to work in the Enterprise Application Group. The Platform as a Service (PaaS) / Integration developer will be responsible for developing and administering our integration / middleware platform support integration points between various disparate systems (i.e. CPQ, OTM, Salesforce, other) to our core future state Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP and Should have SQL skills and Report development expertise. (BIP Reports,OTBI reports)
Key Responsible Areas:
· Development and administration of integration / middleware using Oracle SOA Cloud, and / or Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC).
· Ability to design and implement integration components between enterprise systems.
· Should be able to create and maintain customs reports and jobs in the system.
· Design and provide hands-on development of cloud based and enterprise integrations, leveraging API frameworks.
· Work closely with internal and external partners to gather requirements and design complex business application and data integration solutions.
· Translate business processes and requirements into technical integration requirements and designs.
· Work and partner on other key initiatives including Oracle Fusion Cloud implementation Salesforce
· Business Intelligence / Analytics Reporting solutions.
Desired Candidate Profile
Required Experience :
· Advanced understanding of Oracle PaaS offerings and architecture.
· Knowledge of Integration frameworks offered by SaaS applications.
· At least one end to end cloud SaaS / PaaS implementation project.
· Very good SQL skills and Report development expertise.(BIP Reports,OTBI reports)
· Ability to leverage pre-built integrations, cloud adapters, connections, SaaS applications, etc. in the solution.
· Proven ability to develop and optimize integrated business process technical solutions across disparate systems.
· Extensive development experience using integration/orchestration platform such as Oracle SOA, Oracle Integration Cloud and/or other comparable integration platform.
· Experience in a variety of technologies, including, but not limited to: relational databases, web services (SOAP, REST, WSDL, XML, and other API standards), API-driven design, messaging patterns, and
· application development best practice.
· Provide technical expertise in Integration architecture design, solutions selection and implementation, and continuous technical improvement.
Mandatory Technical Skills :
Nice to have skills :
Soft Skills :
· Motivated and Self-Driven.
· Strong technical Skills.
· Strong analytical skills and troubleshooting methods.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong technical knowledge of personal computers and network systems
Certifications : Oracle Cloud ERP Certification is preferred.
Industry background : 6+ years hands on technical experience with integration / middleware platform in iPaaS focused on either Oracle SOA Cloud and/or Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC)
Required Education : B-Tech or Master’s Degree, preferably in Information Systems