We are hiring for our client based out in Delhi.
Job Title- Operations Manager (Only Males)
Minimum Qualification- Bachelor’s Degree in Operations management or related field.
Industry - BPO
Experience- Minimum 3 Years
No. of openings- 6
Job Type- Full Time
Operations Manager Responsibilities:-
• Conduct staff performance reviews, assess needs, cost/benefit analysis and other operational strategy assessments.
• Establish a high standard for productivity, quality, customer service as well as define user guidelines.
• Develop company systems for customer interaction and voice response and control the implementation process.
• Manage and improve center performance through performance monitoring, problem resolution, system audits and quality assurance measures.
• Aid human resources department in recruitment process by interviewing potential hires and outlining clear job expectations.
• Prepare annual budget after estimating necessities, correcting overspending, analyzing cost variance and scheduling expenses.
• Summarize, collect and analyze call center trends and data for regular performance reports.
• Oversee system maintenance and upgrade implementation. Call for repairs and troubleshooting as needed.
• Maintain consistent professional improvement through company provided workshops, tracking call center trends and active participation in team projects.
Operations Manager Qualifications:-
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Customer service experience preferred
• Motivated self-starter
• Excellent verbal communication skills
Note: Should have good communication skills. Candidates only from Bpo industry may apply.
Candidates who are comfortable to work in domestic shifts and International shift may apply. It can be rotational.
Job Types: Full-time