OPENINGS FOR LOGISTICS AND SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining tracking sheet basis daily planning and making report for last day dispatch.
- Positioning of adequate/accurate vehicle for rail rake movement basis stock availability at PLANT and HUB.
- Timely intimation of stock unavailability of stock to central planner.
- Plan stock movement with regional and central desk before it went to ageing.
- Vendor management and issue resolution refer to vehicle placement.
- Coordinate with warehouse and packaging team to ensure that vehicle is dispatched within target turnaround timeline.
- Monitoring organization wise logistic and tracking day to day logistic plan.
- LOADING AND UNLOADING, HANDLING STOCK,HANDLING DEALER,HANDING DRIVER.
- CONTAINER ARRANGEMENT'S & SHIPPING BILL FROM CHA.
- Min. 0 to 5 years experience in manufacturing unit.
- Experienced in warehouse/ logistics/ Supply chain Are most preferred.
QUALIFICATION: any degree
freshers also apply