We are currently hiring for Mechanical Engineers for QC.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Data pulled from Industry standards (standards include design specs, material specs, process, and management specs) must be reviewed to ensure data integrity
• Errors specific to engineering must be identified and flagged
• Should communicate with process engineers for any errors identified and get them resolved/ corrected
• Should verify multiple inputs to ensure that the data pulled is correct
• Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret data.
• Establish collaborative and trusting relationships with the business's key internal leaders and stakeholders to ensure that there is a free flow of ideas and information across the business.
• Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team
• Should have 1-5 years of experience
• Should have a thorough knowledge of industrial standards
• Good knowledge of Excel (Pivot, V lookup)
• Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent attention to detail, highly organized and process-oriented
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Mechanical) from a reputed university is mandatory.
• Candidates with work experience in similar areas preferred.