Looking for a rewarding work-from-home job that offers flexible working hours and a highly competitive salary? Cuemath is looking to onboard Coding tutors, who can be part of our growing Teacher Community focused on educating and teaching application development for students from Kindergarten to 8th grade and 9th-12th grade who are enrolled with us. The ideal candidate is enthusiastic, self-motivated, tech savvy, and loves working with kids. Tutoring on Cuemath is easy. Tutor students one-on-one from anywhere with an internet connection using your laptop or computer.
Job Location: Work from Home (Pan India)
Desired Experience: 0-3 years
Preferred specialization: B.E /B.Tech /BCA /MCA /M.Tech
Date of interview: Will be communicated post registration
Date of joining: Immediate
Job Description: Love Working with Kids? You've found your dream job
1. Teach students from elementary and middle school aged 6-14 coding (logic, sequence, structure) to generate creative outcomes like websites, animations and apps
3. Teach how to write computer programs, algorithms and programming languages.
4. Keep records of grades, and assessments and track overall performance of students.
5. Present lessons in a comprehensive manner using our online platform and visual/audio means to facilitate e-learning.
6. Assign pre-made educational activities (worksheets, tests, assignments, etc.) and assess/ record students' progress and provide feedback.
Earn more than Rs 40,000 - Rs 60,000 per month (The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance and will be at the company's discretion)
Flexible. An investment of minimum 4 hours per day is a must.
(Preferably in between 10PM to 6AM)
(Usual Class timings are from 3PM to 9PM)
1. Be a Internationally certified Coding Teacher
2. Teach international students
1. Education: B.Tech /B.E., BBA, BCA, M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Tech./M.E., MBA, MCA
3. Cuemath provides curriculum and digital platform and trains you as a Certified Coding Teacher Partner
4. Approachable with strong digital presence
5. Teaching experience is preferred
1. Ability to engage the kids from kindergarten to 8th grade and 9th to 12th grade
2. High Speed Internet, Modern Laptop/PC with Microphone and Camera
3. Excellent communication and presentation skills
4. Should be able to commit at least 10-12 months with Cuemath once certified as Teacher Partner
1. Introductory video(SOP)
2. Coding test and training
3. Mock evaluation
*Remuneration - The monthly amount is not fixed. This will purely depend on the total numbers of students that enroll with you and the amount of time you dedicate.
Fill this form: